Zoomax attended 2017 CSUN exhibit on March 1st to 3rd. After full preparation, Zoomax once again achieved great success with impressive support from people interested in innovative video magnifiers for low vision use. Thanks for everyone who participated in the show.
During the 3-day exhibition, lots of visitors came to Zoomax booth and experienced Zoomax's high-tech low vision products. M5 HD Plus, after its first appearance on 2017 ATIA exhibition, again won general recognition and was highly praised by dealers and customers, and so did the other video magnifiers.
To support low vision people globally who are in need of better independence, Zoomax launched "Better Vision" Program last year by donating free visual aids. The program mainly aims at low vision organizations, institutes and schools and has gained great reputation. With wish to help more low vision people, in 2017 CSUN exhibit, Zoomax offered "Win Free video Magnifiers" drawing as a direct way to enable end-users to try a video magnifier for totally free, which was supported greatly by institution San Diego Center of the Blind. The drawing won lots of attention!
Zoomax is seeking opportunities to support low vision communities. Every institution or organization who wants to join our "Better Vision" Program will be fully welcomed. Additionally, for the dealers or distributors seeking new partner to expand business together, you can check Zoomax recent campaign with detailed information available at New Distributors Enjoy 20%+ Off!
About Zoomax's previous performance on CSUN shows, please check 2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013.
Relevant news about Zoomax "Better Vision" Program:
- CCTV Magnifier Snow 7 HD Reached Blind Citizens Australia
- Zoomax Snow 4.3″ Approached to the Robert Coppes Foundation
- Better Vision benefits Australian Low Vision People with Help of RSB
- Zoomax Thanksgiving Day Campaign: Free Video Magnifiers for Organizations
- Université de Rouen joined Zoomax Better Vision program
- Zoomax Donation: Magnifier Snow 7 HD to Deaf-blind Support Fund
- M5 helps visually impaired people in Centre Normandie-Lorraine, France
- Snow 7 HD Endowed as an Assistive Device to Schule macht Schule
- A Feedback from Mr Ike Presley, Technology Expert from AFB
- M5 Donation to NAB: Better Vision, Better Future