We are proud to announce that the in-app purchases fee (US $1.99) is now removed from Zoomax app for both iOS and Android, allowing users to access the full feature set for free to support low vision community during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Zoomax app is a magnifier app for people with visual impairment. It works with the device’s built-in and camera, and offers users the ability to zoom in the reading materials. The Pro version enables you to:
- Read in 6 high contrast color combinations
- Adjust the intensity of image in contrasts
- Store & view photos
- Open photo gallery
Watch the video to learn about all the funtions.
This limited-time free campaign will be valid until July 15th, 2020.
Scan the QR code and download it now!
Please follow the following steps to upgrade to Pro version in IOS:
- Tap the green arrow dot at the bottom center
- Tap three-dot button in the bottom right hand corner
- Tap the Upgrade to Pro option
- Tap the UPGRADE – $1.99 button, and $0 will be charged when the purchase proceeds